NRI - Non Resident Importer Registration Service for all companies that wish to act as an IOR (Importer of Record) in Canada that are located in USA or Mexico

In order to act as an Importer of Record in Canada as a NRI, you must:

1) Obtain a 15 digit BN (Business Number)

2) Register in the CBSA CARM (Customs Accounts Receivable Management) Portal. (RPP Bond service is also available upon request by contacting [email protected] once you have your BN number)

3) Apply for permission for maintaining Books & Records in USA or Mexico (mandatory authorization is required by CBSA in order to be CARM registered)

PF Collins is offering a service to all NRI companies to obtain a BN number, CARM registration & Books & Records authorization

NRI (US & Mexico only) Assistance

Mailing Address(Required)

Please choose one of the following:

To Assist in the registration process, please attach a copy of Articles of Incorporation (Must be in English or French)
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, tif, Max. file size: 75 MB.
    Billing Information(Required)